Carrie Underwood Flashes Engagement Ring
- Photo: Sean Kilpatrick/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Splash News2 of 4
- Photo: Mark Humphery/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in FranceMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 5:57:00 AM
- California Super-Sizes Its Film, TV Tax Credit ProgramMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:47:00 AM
- Shonda Rhimes to Make Acting Debut on 'The Mindy Project'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:01:00 AM
- 'Rosewater' Review: Jon Stewart Gets Earnest With a Real-Life Story of Middle EastMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 12:00:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer: 'Sorry for Being Such an Idiot'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in France
Carrie Underwood flashed her new diamond engagement ring Monday night as her fiance Mike Fisher's Ottawa Senators hockey team faced off against the Boston Bruins in Ottawa.
Despite his team's 2-0 loss, he was all smiles as he spoke to reporters.
"It's true. We're both obviously excited and very happy," Fisher, 29, said when asked about the engagement. "I'm not sure exactly when [the wedding will take place]." His website said they hope to wed sometime next summer.
He declined a question asking if he was on bended knee when he popped the question Sunday.
"That's all I'm going to say: We're both very happy and excited," he said.
His teammates couldn't be more thrilled for him. "It's great. It's a long time coming," said Winger Chris Neil. "There's going to be a lot of broken hearts here in Ottawa with all those girls that are in love with Mikey."
But he said Underwood, 26, is "an awesome girl. We're ecstatic for him."
More on MSN:
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us Weekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite