- Photo: Sean Kilpatrick/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Splash News2 of 4
- Photo: Mark Humphery/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Carrie Underwood flashed her new diamond engagement ring Monday night as her fiance Mike Fisher's Ottawa Senators hockey team faced off against the Boston Bruins in Ottawa.
Despite his team's 2-0 loss, he was all smiles as he spoke to reporters.
"It's true. We're both obviously excited and very happy," Fisher, 29, said when asked about the engagement. "I'm not sure exactly when [the wedding will take place]." His website said they hope to wed sometime next summer.
He declined a question asking if he was on bended knee when he popped the question Sunday.
"That's all I'm going to say: We're both very happy and excited," he said.
His teammates couldn't be more thrilled for him. "It's great. It's a long time coming," said Winger Chris Neil. "There's going to be a lot of broken hearts here in Ottawa with all those girls that are in love with Mikey."
But he said Underwood, 26, is "an awesome girl. We're ecstatic for him."
More on MSN:
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us Weekly:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite