Carrie Underwood: Having a Baby 'Doesn't Make Sense' Right Now
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/ACMA2012/Getty Images North America1 of 14
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF3 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF4 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF5 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF6 of 14
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 14
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: AP: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Carrie Underwood is in no rush to start a family with Mike Fisher.
The "Good Girl" singer, 29, spoke to Extra at the 47th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday about why she's waiting to have kids. "I'm good right now. As long as he's playing [hockey] and I'm doing this, it doesn't make sense," Underwood explained. "So no babies."
Underwood, who walked down the aisle on July 10, 2010, said she's been too busy embracing married life to think about becoming a mother.
"I have my best friend around me all the time. Everybody's like, 'The first year is the hardest,' and I'm like, 'That's it? That was the hardest? Come on, you can do better than that!' It's great; he's wonderful."
Though she's been rumored to join Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid as a judge on "X Factor," Underwood said she'd never turn her back on the show that made her a superstar: "American Idol."
"I think it's great that Simon has the 'X Factor' show, and I love seeing all of these shows giving nobodies a big opportunity. But I'm an 'Idol' girl all the way," she said. "That's the one that I love and watch. I can't see myself being a part of any another show like that."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite