Carrie Underwood: Having a Baby 'Doesn't Make Sense' Right Now
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/ACMA2012/Getty Images North America1 of 14
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF3 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF4 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF5 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF6 of 14
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 14
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: AP: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Carrie Underwood is in no rush to start a family with Mike Fisher.
The "Good Girl" singer, 29, spoke to Extra at the 47th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday about why she's waiting to have kids. "I'm good right now. As long as he's playing [hockey] and I'm doing this, it doesn't make sense," Underwood explained. "So no babies."
Underwood, who walked down the aisle on July 10, 2010, said she's been too busy embracing married life to think about becoming a mother.
"I have my best friend around me all the time. Everybody's like, 'The first year is the hardest,' and I'm like, 'That's it? That was the hardest? Come on, you can do better than that!' It's great; he's wonderful."
Though she's been rumored to join Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid as a judge on "X Factor," Underwood said she'd never turn her back on the show that made her a superstar: "American Idol."
"I think it's great that Simon has the 'X Factor' show, and I love seeing all of these shows giving nobodies a big opportunity. But I'm an 'Idol' girl all the way," she said. "That's the one that I love and watch. I can't see myself being a part of any another show like that."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite