Carrie Underwood: Having a Baby 'Doesn't Make Sense' Right Now
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/ACMA2012/Getty Images North America1 of 14
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF3 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF4 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF5 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF6 of 14
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 14
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: AP: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Epic' Director Chris Wedge Calls Animated Filmmaking a MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:32:13 PM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'
Carrie Underwood is in no rush to start a family with Mike Fisher.
The "Good Girl" singer, 29, spoke to Extra at the 47th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday about why she's waiting to have kids. "I'm good right now. As long as he's playing [hockey] and I'm doing this, it doesn't make sense," Underwood explained. "So no babies."
Underwood, who walked down the aisle on July 10, 2010, said she's been too busy embracing married life to think about becoming a mother.
"I have my best friend around me all the time. Everybody's like, 'The first year is the hardest,' and I'm like, 'That's it? That was the hardest? Come on, you can do better than that!' It's great; he's wonderful."
Though she's been rumored to join Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid as a judge on "X Factor," Underwood said she'd never turn her back on the show that made her a superstar: "American Idol."
"I think it's great that Simon has the 'X Factor' show, and I love seeing all of these shows giving nobodies a big opportunity. But I'm an 'Idol' girl all the way," she said. "That's the one that I love and watch. I can't see myself being a part of any another show like that."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite