Carrie Underwood: Having a Baby 'Doesn't Make Sense' Right Now
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/ACMA2012/Getty Images North America1 of 14
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF3 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF4 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF5 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF6 of 14
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 14
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: AP: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Carrie Underwood is in no rush to start a family with Mike Fisher.
The "Good Girl" singer, 29, spoke to Extra at the 47th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday about why she's waiting to have kids. "I'm good right now. As long as he's playing [hockey] and I'm doing this, it doesn't make sense," Underwood explained. "So no babies."
Underwood, who walked down the aisle on July 10, 2010, said she's been too busy embracing married life to think about becoming a mother.
"I have my best friend around me all the time. Everybody's like, 'The first year is the hardest,' and I'm like, 'That's it? That was the hardest? Come on, you can do better than that!' It's great; he's wonderful."
Though she's been rumored to join Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid as a judge on "X Factor," Underwood said she'd never turn her back on the show that made her a superstar: "American Idol."
"I think it's great that Simon has the 'X Factor' show, and I love seeing all of these shows giving nobodies a big opportunity. But I'm an 'Idol' girl all the way," she said. "That's the one that I love and watch. I can't see myself being a part of any another show like that."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite