Carrie Underwood: Having a Baby 'Doesn't Make Sense' Right Now
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/ACMA2012/Getty Images North America1 of 14
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF3 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF4 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF5 of 14
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/SELF6 of 14
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 14
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: AP: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Carrie Underwood is in no rush to start a family with Mike Fisher.
The "Good Girl" singer, 29, spoke to Extra at the 47th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday about why she's waiting to have kids. "I'm good right now. As long as he's playing [hockey] and I'm doing this, it doesn't make sense," Underwood explained. "So no babies."
Underwood, who walked down the aisle on July 10, 2010, said she's been too busy embracing married life to think about becoming a mother.
"I have my best friend around me all the time. Everybody's like, 'The first year is the hardest,' and I'm like, 'That's it? That was the hardest? Come on, you can do better than that!' It's great; he's wonderful."
Though she's been rumored to join Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid as a judge on "X Factor," Underwood said she'd never turn her back on the show that made her a superstar: "American Idol."
"I think it's great that Simon has the 'X Factor' show, and I love seeing all of these shows giving nobodies a big opportunity. But I'm an 'Idol' girl all the way," she said. "That's the one that I love and watch. I can't see myself being a part of any another show like that."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite