Carrie Underwood: Having a Baby 'Would Mess Things Up Right Now'Related: Carrie Underwood
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/ACMA2012/Getty Images North America1 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Pike/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.3 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 13
- Photo: MIKE THEILER/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG11 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- Last Call! Inside the 'Hangover 3' PremiereMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:13:28 PM
- Jesse James accidentally chops off fingerMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 3:15:45 PM
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:45 PM
- Cannes: The Weinstein Co. Nearing Deal for 'The Young and Prodigious Spivet'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:05 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive Vid
Carrie Underwood may have just released her new album, "Blown Away," but that's all the creating she'll be doing for now.
Backstage at the "American Idol" results show Thursday night, Us Weekly asked if the Season 4 "American Idol" winner and her husband of 21 months Mike Fisher have any immediate plans for starting a family.
"We're good. I'm super busy and he is super busy. We are still newlyweds," Underwood, 29, explained to Us. "I honestly think that if we brought a kid into it would mess things up right now! We're good right now!"
But that's not to say the couple isn't already channeling their parental instincts -- according to the singer, they're obsessed with their dogs!
"He wants to know how 'my kids' are doing," she said. "'My kids' are the dogs. He will send me pictures of them on a daily basis and makes sure that I know they are OK."
Fisher's Nashville Predators are currently winning 2-1 in the Western Conference semifinals against the Phoenix Coyotes. As a result, the hockey player is growing out his "playoff" beard while he and his team hope to head to the Stanley Cup.
"I dig the stubble, but I actually haven't seen him in over a week," Underwood told Us about his un-groomed facial hair. "I mean he's hot, he's a hot guy! So of course i would love him to look like he normally looks but he is a hockey player…"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Carrie Underwood: Having a Baby "Would Mess Things Up Right Now"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite