Carrie Underwood: Having a Baby 'Would Mess Things Up Right Now'
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/ACMA2012/Getty Images North America1 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Pike/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.3 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 13
- Photo: MIKE THEILER/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG11 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
Carrie Underwood may have just released her new album, "Blown Away," but that's all the creating she'll be doing for now.
Backstage at the "American Idol" results show Thursday night, Us Weekly asked if the Season 4 "American Idol" winner and her husband of 21 months Mike Fisher have any immediate plans for starting a family.
"We're good. I'm super busy and he is super busy. We are still newlyweds," Underwood, 29, explained to Us. "I honestly think that if we brought a kid into it would mess things up right now! We're good right now!"
But that's not to say the couple isn't already channeling their parental instincts -- according to the singer, they're obsessed with their dogs!
"He wants to know how 'my kids' are doing," she said. "'My kids' are the dogs. He will send me pictures of them on a daily basis and makes sure that I know they are OK."
Fisher's Nashville Predators are currently winning 2-1 in the Western Conference semifinals against the Phoenix Coyotes. As a result, the hockey player is growing out his "playoff" beard while he and his team hope to head to the Stanley Cup.
"I dig the stubble, but I actually haven't seen him in over a week," Underwood told Us about his un-groomed facial hair. "I mean he's hot, he's a hot guy! So of course i would love him to look like he normally looks but he is a hockey player…"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Carrie Underwood: Having a Baby "Would Mess Things Up Right Now"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite