Carrie Underwood Nervous About Super Bowl Performance
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: RD / Kirkland/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Pike/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Neil Young Shatters Pono Music Kickstarter Goal in One DayMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:41:00 AM
- Biblical Scholar on 'Noah' Script: 'Anti-Human, Pro-Environmental PolemicMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:39:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More Seasons
Carrie Underwood is nervous she'll make a performance fumble at this Sunday's Super Bowl. Said the singer, 26, who will sing the National Anthem, "My biggest fear is the words.
"Of course you know the words," she continued to USA Today. "But if you're going to mess up, that'd be the time, right?"
Check out pics of Carrie and Mike and other stars who date athletesUnderwood -- who says she'll be rooting for the Saints -- also joked about her fave new song: "Pants on the Ground," as performed by General Larry Platt on American Idol two weeks ago.
"As a songwriter I know we all aspire to write something that is catchy and has a message," she said. "And I think the youth of America can learn a lot from Pants on the Ground. And they can pull their pants up... because it causes all kinds of back problems. I've seen the studies."
More from UsWeekly
From Crowd Ignite