Carrie Underwood Nervous About Super Bowl Performance
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: RD / Kirkland/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Pike/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 millionMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Discovery cancels 'Everest Jump Live' after deadly avalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Even 'Captain America' Can't Stop 'Frozen' at Japan&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 million
Carrie Underwood is nervous she'll make a performance fumble at this Sunday's Super Bowl. Said the singer, 26, who will sing the National Anthem, "My biggest fear is the words.
"Of course you know the words," she continued to USA Today. "But if you're going to mess up, that'd be the time, right?"
Check out pics of Carrie and Mike and other stars who date athletesUnderwood -- who says she'll be rooting for the Saints -- also joked about her fave new song: "Pants on the Ground," as performed by General Larry Platt on American Idol two weeks ago.
"As a songwriter I know we all aspire to write something that is catchy and has a message," she said. "And I think the youth of America can learn a lot from Pants on the Ground. And they can pull their pants up... because it causes all kinds of back problems. I've seen the studies."
More from UsWeekly
From Crowd Ignite