Carrie Underwood Nervous About Super Bowl Performance
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: RD / Kirkland/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Pike/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Carrie Underwood is nervous she'll make a performance fumble at this Sunday's Super Bowl. Said the singer, 26, who will sing the National Anthem, "My biggest fear is the words.
"Of course you know the words," she continued to USA Today. "But if you're going to mess up, that'd be the time, right?"
Check out pics of Carrie and Mike and other stars who date athletesUnderwood -- who says she'll be rooting for the Saints -- also joked about her fave new song: "Pants on the Ground," as performed by General Larry Platt on American Idol two weeks ago.
"As a songwriter I know we all aspire to write something that is catchy and has a message," she said. "And I think the youth of America can learn a lot from Pants on the Ground. And they can pull their pants up... because it causes all kinds of back problems. I've seen the studies."
More from UsWeekly
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite