Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift to Go Head-to-Head at CMT Awards
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Blitz/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Mark Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift are once again in the running for country music gold! CMT announced its first-round finalists for the CMT Music Awards, and the two singers both picked up nominations.
Underwood's "Cowboy Casanova" is nominated for both Video of the Year and Female Video of the Year, and Swift's "You Belong With Me" is in the running in the same categories. Also up for Female Video of the Year is Kellie Pickler with "Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You."
Also up for best video (which can be awarded to male, female, group, duo or collaboration) are Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, Keith Urban and Zac Brown Band.
Fans can vote through May 3 on CMT.com to narrow each category to four finalists, which will be announced May 11 (except for Video of the Year, for which finalists will be announced at the beginning of the awards show).
The CMT Music Awards will premiere live from Nashville June 9 on CMT and CMT.com.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite