Demi Lovato: It's a Big Responsibility, Dating MeRelated: Celeb Gloss, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Demi Lovato
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour1 of 4
By Chris Gardner
Her new album is titled "Unbroken," and that's how Demi Lovato feels now that she's survived an eating disorder, a public breakdown and a stint in rehab. That's not to say the 19-year-old former Disney star is without battle scars. Lovato, who is prepping to launch a world tour, talks in the January issue of Glamour about fake friendships, healing those wounds and what she finds sexy. Wilmer Valderrama better be taking notes!
On the tattoos that cover her cutting scars:
"I think scars are like battle wounds -- beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how strong you are for coming out of it. My tattoos say, 'Stay strong.' 'Stay on one [wrist] and 'strong' on the other. Now I'm able to look at them and be thankful for being alive. I think that I've been blessed over the past year to be able to start over."
RELATED: Cute celebrity haircuts to consider
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite