Celine Dion Accidentally Flashes Crowd in Jamaica
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Tumblr via CeleBitchy/.9 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
By Jon Warech
Celine Dion showed a little too much leg on Friday night, E! News reports, when she hit the stage in a short dress and accidentally flashed the crowd during her performance at the Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival in Jamaica.
"The short gold dress was Balmain....was that short enough?" Dion reportedly said with a laugh when "The Trend," a fashion series on Zappos Couture, asked Celine about her fashion choices.
"Because normally when people are level the length is fine. But people were like this (looks up).... So it was like I didn't think of the people downstairs and me there," the 43-year-old singer continued.
RELATED: Hollywood's oddest friendships
Dion, who gave birth to twins Eddy and Nelson 14 months ago, later changed into a more conservative outfit.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite