Celine Dion Accidentally Flashes Crowd in Jamaica
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Tumblr via CeleBitchy/.9 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
By Jon Warech
Celine Dion showed a little too much leg on Friday night, E! News reports, when she hit the stage in a short dress and accidentally flashed the crowd during her performance at the Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival in Jamaica.
"The short gold dress was Balmain....was that short enough?" Dion reportedly said with a laugh when "The Trend," a fashion series on Zappos Couture, asked Celine about her fashion choices.
"Because normally when people are level the length is fine. But people were like this (looks up).... So it was like I didn't think of the people downstairs and me there," the 43-year-old singer continued.
RELATED: Hollywood's oddest friendships
Dion, who gave birth to twins Eddy and Nelson 14 months ago, later changed into a more conservative outfit.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite