Celine Dion Accidentally Flashes Crowd in Jamaica
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Tumblr via CeleBitchy/.9 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
By Jon Warech
Celine Dion showed a little too much leg on Friday night, E! News reports, when she hit the stage in a short dress and accidentally flashed the crowd during her performance at the Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival in Jamaica.
"The short gold dress was Balmain....was that short enough?" Dion reportedly said with a laugh when "The Trend," a fashion series on Zappos Couture, asked Celine about her fashion choices.
"Because normally when people are level the length is fine. But people were like this (looks up).... So it was like I didn't think of the people downstairs and me there," the 43-year-old singer continued.
RELATED: Hollywood's oddest friendships
Dion, who gave birth to twins Eddy and Nelson 14 months ago, later changed into a more conservative outfit.
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite