Celine Dion Announces She's Expecting Twin Boys
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
It's two boys for Celine Dion!
The singer, 42, announced on her Web site Friday that she's expecting twin sons, due in November.
"Celine first announced the upcoming new additions to the Angelil-Dion family back in May, and now she just revealed that she is expecting twin boys," read a statement. "Congratulations to the happy family!"
Dion and her husband Rene Angelil are already parents to 9-year-old son René-Charles.
Dion underwent six in-vitro fertilization treatments, staying in New York City for a month and also getting acupuncture, before getting pregnant with twins. Rene-Charles was also conceived by in vitro after six years of trying.
Last year, Dion revealed to Oprah Winfrey that she had suffered a miscarriage after another IVF attempt.
"We're living the reality of the majority of couples who face these procreation techniques," Angelil told a French-Canadian newspaper in November.
The Grammy-winning singer spoke to Us Weekly recently, before learning of her pregnancy. "We are doing IVF and hoping for the best, " Dion told Us at the time. "My greatest joy would be to announce I'm pregnant!"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite