Celine Dion Is Pregnant With Second Child at 41!
- Photo: THIBAULT CAMUS/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Graham Hughes/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Ron Asadorian / Splash/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Courtesy of YouTube/.5 of 7
- Photo: Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Brothers & Sisters' Star Dave Annable Cast in Steven Spielberg'sMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 12:15:00 PM
- James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Compare 'Of Mice and Men' Opening to Sleeping MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Felicity Huffman to Star in ABC Drama Pilot from 12 Years a Slave WriterMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 11:53:00 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel to Face Off With Texas Gov. Rick Perry During SXSW WeekMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Parenthood,' 'Northern Exposure' Vet John Corbett Joins Denis LMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Brothers & Sisters' Star Dave Annable Cast in Steven Spielberg's
Celine Dion is pregnant with her second child, her rep has confirmed.
"We can confirm she is pregnant," her rep said Tuesday morning, adding that the singer, 41, and husband Rene Angelil "are very happy."
The Journal de Montreal reported that Dion underwent fertility treatment at a clinic in New York and is due to give birth next May.
Dion and Angelil have an 8-year-old son, Rene-Charles, who was conceived by in vitro fertilization after six years of trying.
The singer (who is the youngest of 14 children) has long talked about wanting to have more kids.
"We'd love to extend the family," she said on CBS' "Early Show" last December.
When asked, she confirmed she and her husband had "a frozen embryo" and even said that one may not be enough. "I started to talk to Rene-Charles about it. He said, 'Can we have four and five?'" she said.
"So if we're blessed again, I will be very happy to come back and do another interview with you and talk about it," she added. "I will be the first one to be extremely happy."
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite