Celine Dion on Fertility Treatments: 'I'm going to try until it works'Related: Celine Dion
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: CP, Francois Roy)/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: THIBAULT CAMUS/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Celine Dion is ready for another baby at 41.
RELATED: More couples news
In a new cover feature in People magazine, the singer says she is going to push forward even though four previous fertility treatments have failed. "Five's my lucky number," she says, "so this is the time it's got to [work]."
"I'm going to try until it works," Celine tells the mag, adding that she has been giving herself daily hormone shots."
RELATED: Follow Hollywood's baby boom
Meanwhile, she and her husband continue to dote on their 9-year-old son, René-Charles, who is said to be "thriving" in his new Florida school.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite