Celine Dion on Fertility Treatments: 'I'm going to try until it works'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: CP, Francois Roy)/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: THIBAULT CAMUS/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Celine Dion is ready for another baby at 41.
RELATED: More couples news
In a new cover feature in People magazine, the singer says she is going to push forward even though four previous fertility treatments have failed. "Five's my lucky number," she says, "so this is the time it's got to [work]."
"I'm going to try until it works," Celine tells the mag, adding that she has been giving herself daily hormone shots."
RELATED: Follow Hollywood's baby boom
Meanwhile, she and her husband continue to dote on their 9-year-old son, René-Charles, who is said to be "thriving" in his new Florida school.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite