Celine Dion on Fertility Treatments: 'I'm going to try until it works'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: CP, Francois Roy)/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: THIBAULT CAMUS/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Celine Dion is ready for another baby at 41.
RELATED: More couples news
In a new cover feature in People magazine, the singer says she is going to push forward even though four previous fertility treatments have failed. "Five's my lucky number," she says, "so this is the time it's got to [work]."
"I'm going to try until it works," Celine tells the mag, adding that she has been giving herself daily hormone shots."
RELATED: Follow Hollywood's baby boom
Meanwhile, she and her husband continue to dote on their 9-year-old son, René-Charles, who is said to be "thriving" in his new Florida school.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite