Celine Dion on Fertility Treatments: 'I'm going to try until it works'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: CP, Francois Roy)/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: THIBAULT CAMUS/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Celine Dion is ready for another baby at 41.
RELATED: More couples news
In a new cover feature in People magazine, the singer says she is going to push forward even though four previous fertility treatments have failed. "Five's my lucky number," she says, "so this is the time it's got to [work]."
"I'm going to try until it works," Celine tells the mag, adding that she has been giving herself daily hormone shots."
RELATED: Follow Hollywood's baby boom
Meanwhile, she and her husband continue to dote on their 9-year-old son, René-Charles, who is said to be "thriving" in his new Florida school.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite