Celine Dion on Fertility Treatments: 'I'm going to try until it works'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: CP, Francois Roy)/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: THIBAULT CAMUS/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Celine Dion is ready for another baby at 41.
RELATED: More couples news
In a new cover feature in People magazine, the singer says she is going to push forward even though four previous fertility treatments have failed. "Five's my lucky number," she says, "so this is the time it's got to [work]."
"I'm going to try until it works," Celine tells the mag, adding that she has been giving herself daily hormone shots."
RELATED: Follow Hollywood's baby boom
Meanwhile, she and her husband continue to dote on their 9-year-old son, René-Charles, who is said to be "thriving" in his new Florida school.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite