Celine Dion on Life With Twins: 'There Is No Sleep'Related: Hot Gossip, Celine Dion
- Photo: Hello! Canada/Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/AP2 of 6
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: AG3/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Netflix's 'Arrested Development,' 'House of Cards' ChanMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:59:47 PM
- Hitman Drama 'Salvo' Wins Critics' Week Prize at CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:36:33 PM
- A&E Cancels 'Intervention'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:30:06 PM
- Breakup Fee for Rythym & Hues Stalking-Horse Bidder Approved (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:29:16 PM
- Jon Favreau, Giancarlo Esposito Team Up for Much-Hyped 'Destiny' Videogame TrailerMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:26:44 PM
- Netflix's 'Arrested Development,' 'House of Cards' Chan
By Kat Giantis
Snoozing is a luxury Celine Dion can no longer afford.
"I don't know how women do it," the chanteuse, 42, tells Hello! Canada of her sleep-deprived life with six-week-old twins Nelson and Eddy, who make their debut this week in a 20-page spread (People magazine also scored snaps of the fraternal double bundles of joy).
And it doesn't look like Celine has her 68-year-old husband, Rene Angelil, to keep her company during those midnight (and 2 a.m. and 4 a.m.) feedings.
"Every day Rene asks, 'Did you sleep well?'" she shares. "I'm like, 'You must be kidding! There is no sleep!'"
RELATED: See the celebrity babies of 2010
Dion, who poses with her family at their expansive estate on Jupiter Island, Fla., has quickly learned how to multitask with the tots.
"I nurse both babies at the same time," she says. "I'm in my pajamas until lunchtime, and there's no time to shower."
Not that the singer is complaining. After all, the couple struggled through six rounds of IVF before conceiving.
"It was a very emotional moment, and even though we didn't speak to each other, we were both thinking about the time it took," acknowledges Angelil. "We are very lucky, very privileged and very fortunate to have these boys."
That, of course, includes 9-year-old son Rene-Charles, who cradles his new brothers in a photo from the shoot.
Nelson and Eddy, who are named after Nelson Mandela and Celine's longtime music producer (and father figure) Eddy Marnay, respectively, are already revealing their distinctive personalities.
"They are very different. Nelson is Angelil, Eddy is Dion," laughs the Grammy winner, who will go back to work on March 15 as she launches her new Las Vegas stage show. "Eddy is my smallest, very delicate and needs to be cuddled a lot. And Nelson is darker and very loud, in a good way. He's my bear, my big boy."
Kvells Celine to People, "The love and what I feel inside, what we have accomplished -- I don't know how to put it into words. It's bigger than life itself."
Read more Hot Gossip
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite