Celine Dion Poses Topless: 'I'm Like This in My Real Life'
- Photo: Photography: Sebastian Faena, Styling: Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeelee for V/USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Tumblr via CeleBitchy/.12 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Thursday TV: Rectify Finale, Simpsons MarathonMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 6:36:00 AM
- 'The View' Gets New Logo and Set for New SeasonMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 6:19:00 AM
- 7 Breakout Movie Stars of Fall 2014 From a 'Gone Girl' to a 'Maze RunnerMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:19:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Announces 'Breaking Bad' Los Angeles Scavenger HuntMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:06:00 AM
- 'Big Brother': Kathy Griffin Joins Zingbot to Roast Remaining HouseguestsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:16:00 PM
- Thursday TV: Rectify Finale, Simpsons Marathon
Nicole Kidman isn't the only star taking it off in V Magazine!
Celine Dion bravely went topless for a sexy spread in the September issue. The 44-year-old singer and mother-of-three was excited to do her first promo shoot in six years.
"I'm like this in my real life. I was scared a little bit because this was so different for me, but I'm glad I did it, Dion told the magazine. "Usually there's always a reason when I do a photo shoot, there's not the opportunity to go crazy. With this it was two in the morning and I was still jumping on the trampoline. In the house, in my normal life, we are always playing. It doesn't seem this way on stage, but I'm playing a lot."
Dion and her husband, Renee Angelil, 70, have three children together -- son, Rene-Charles, 11, and twin boys Eddy and Nelson, 22 months.
"I thought I had a life before, but until I was a mom, I had no idea," the "My Heart Will Go On" singer shared. "Why would I want a hit? Why would I want to win awards? There is nothing I can hope and wish for my career: I can just hope to be blessed as a mother for the rest of my life the way I am now. That's the only nomination I want."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite