Celine Dion Poses Topless: 'I'm Like This in My Real Life'
- Photo: Photography: Sebastian Faena, Styling: Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeelee for V/USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Tumblr via CeleBitchy/.12 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Nicole Kidman isn't the only star taking it off in V Magazine!
Celine Dion bravely went topless for a sexy spread in the September issue. The 44-year-old singer and mother-of-three was excited to do her first promo shoot in six years.
"I'm like this in my real life. I was scared a little bit because this was so different for me, but I'm glad I did it, Dion told the magazine. "Usually there's always a reason when I do a photo shoot, there's not the opportunity to go crazy. With this it was two in the morning and I was still jumping on the trampoline. In the house, in my normal life, we are always playing. It doesn't seem this way on stage, but I'm playing a lot."
Dion and her husband, Renee Angelil, 70, have three children together -- son, Rene-Charles, 11, and twin boys Eddy and Nelson, 22 months.
"I thought I had a life before, but until I was a mom, I had no idea," the "My Heart Will Go On" singer shared. "Why would I want a hit? Why would I want to win awards? There is nothing I can hope and wish for my career: I can just hope to be blessed as a mother for the rest of my life the way I am now. That's the only nomination I want."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite