Celine Dion Poses Topless: 'I'm Like This in My Real Life'
- Photo: Photography: Sebastian Faena, Styling: Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeelee for V/USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Tumblr via CeleBitchy/.12 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Nicole Kidman isn't the only star taking it off in V Magazine!
Celine Dion bravely went topless for a sexy spread in the September issue. The 44-year-old singer and mother-of-three was excited to do her first promo shoot in six years.
"I'm like this in my real life. I was scared a little bit because this was so different for me, but I'm glad I did it, Dion told the magazine. "Usually there's always a reason when I do a photo shoot, there's not the opportunity to go crazy. With this it was two in the morning and I was still jumping on the trampoline. In the house, in my normal life, we are always playing. It doesn't seem this way on stage, but I'm playing a lot."
Dion and her husband, Renee Angelil, 70, have three children together -- son, Rene-Charles, 11, and twin boys Eddy and Nelson, 22 months.
"I thought I had a life before, but until I was a mom, I had no idea," the "My Heart Will Go On" singer shared. "Why would I want a hit? Why would I want to win awards? There is nothing I can hope and wish for my career: I can just hope to be blessed as a mother for the rest of my life the way I am now. That's the only nomination I want."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Ready to Wed
From Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis to Kanye and Kim Kardashian, see all the celebs who got engaged this year.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite