Celine Dion Poses Topless: 'I'm Like This in My Real Life'
- Photo: Photography: Sebastian Faena, Styling: Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeelee for V/USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Tumblr via CeleBitchy/.12 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Nicole Kidman isn't the only star taking it off in V Magazine!
Celine Dion bravely went topless for a sexy spread in the September issue. The 44-year-old singer and mother-of-three was excited to do her first promo shoot in six years.
"I'm like this in my real life. I was scared a little bit because this was so different for me, but I'm glad I did it, Dion told the magazine. "Usually there's always a reason when I do a photo shoot, there's not the opportunity to go crazy. With this it was two in the morning and I was still jumping on the trampoline. In the house, in my normal life, we are always playing. It doesn't seem this way on stage, but I'm playing a lot."
Dion and her husband, Renee Angelil, 70, have three children together -- son, Rene-Charles, 11, and twin boys Eddy and Nelson, 22 months.
"I thought I had a life before, but until I was a mom, I had no idea," the "My Heart Will Go On" singer shared. "Why would I want a hit? Why would I want to win awards? There is nothing I can hope and wish for my career: I can just hope to be blessed as a mother for the rest of my life the way I am now. That's the only nomination I want."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite