Celine Dion recovering from inflamed vocal cords
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: WENN2 of 11
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: AG3/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'Kill
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Singer Celine Dion says she is recovering from a virus that caused an inflammation of her vocal cords and that she is planning to return to the stage in Las Vegas soon.
Dion said in a statement Monday that she received good news last week during a follow-up examination with her doctor in Los Angeles.
She says she should be fully recovered by mid-April. That's when she hopes to start recording songs for her new English and French albums.
RELATED: Funniest Celeb Singing Faces
Dion announced last month that she was canceling her shows at Las Vegas' Caesars Palace until June 9 because of her illness.
The singer of such romantic odes as "My Heart Will Go On" and "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" returned to Caesars Palace a year ago for a three-year engagement.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite