Celine Dion recovering from inflamed vocal cords
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: WENN2 of 11
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: AG3/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Facebook Slapped With $123 Million Lawsuit Over 'Revenge Porn' PageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:45:00 PM
- Brooklyn Decker, Ethan Embry Join Netflix's 'Grace & Frankie'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:16:00 PM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Singer Celine Dion says she is recovering from a virus that caused an inflammation of her vocal cords and that she is planning to return to the stage in Las Vegas soon.
Dion said in a statement Monday that she received good news last week during a follow-up examination with her doctor in Los Angeles.
She says she should be fully recovered by mid-April. That's when she hopes to start recording songs for her new English and French albums.
RELATED: Funniest Celeb Singing Faces
Dion announced last month that she was canceling her shows at Las Vegas' Caesars Palace until June 9 because of her illness.
The singer of such romantic odes as "My Heart Will Go On" and "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" returned to Caesars Palace a year ago for a three-year engagement.
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite