Celine Dion recovering from inflamed vocal cords
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: WENN2 of 11
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: AG3/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TVMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 5 Crazy Things That Happened on the 'Scandal' Season 3 FinaleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:47:00 AM
- 'Fading Gigolo' Review: Woody Allen Pimps It Up With John Turturro in SurprisinglyMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 11:11:00 PM
- Survivor's L.J.: "I Was Completely Shocked" by Tony's BetrayalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Scandal: Who Didn't Survive the Season Finale?MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TV
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Singer Celine Dion says she is recovering from a virus that caused an inflammation of her vocal cords and that she is planning to return to the stage in Las Vegas soon.
Dion said in a statement Monday that she received good news last week during a follow-up examination with her doctor in Los Angeles.
She says she should be fully recovered by mid-April. That's when she hopes to start recording songs for her new English and French albums.
RELATED: Funniest Celeb Singing Faces
Dion announced last month that she was canceling her shows at Las Vegas' Caesars Palace until June 9 because of her illness.
The singer of such romantic odes as "My Heart Will Go On" and "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" returned to Caesars Palace a year ago for a three-year engagement.
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite