Celine Dion: Twin Sons, 4 Months, Are Baby Geniuses!
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: AG3/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
At almost four-months-old, Celine Dion's twin sons are already on the fast track to preschool.
On Monday's episode of the "Oprah Winfrey" show, the French-Canadian singer, 43, reveals that her boys are already growing up bilingual.
"We mainly speak French to them," Dion tells Winfrey of her tots, named after civil rights icon Nelson Mandela and French songwriter Eddy Marnay. "And they speak French to us, too," she jokes.
"They wave, they speak French -- they've got it all," the Grammy-winning singer says.
Dion and husband Rene Angelil, 68, conceived Nelson and Eddy after five failed IVF attempts. The boys were born Oct. 23 in West Palm Beach, Fla., and join older brother Rene-Charles, 9.
"When Saturday at 11:11 came, and they showed us the first baby that was crying, we were crying," Angelil confessed to Canadian TV show etalk after the babies' birth. "It was a very emotional moment, and even though we didn't speak to each other, we were both thinking about the time it took. We are very lucky, very privileged and very fortunate to have these boys."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite