Celine Dion's Husband Confirms She Is Not Expecting
- Photo: THIBAULT CAMUS/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Graham Hughes/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Ron Asadorian / Splash/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Celine Dion is not expecting a second child.
Despite headlines this past summer claiming that the 41-year-old singer was expecting, Usmagazine.com has learned she was never pregnant and that it was a misdiagnosis.
Rene Angelil confirmed to Canadian newspaper Journal de Montreal that the latest in vitro fertilization treatment she underwent in October was unsuccessful.
"We're living the reality of the majority of couples who face these procreation techniques," he told the paper.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
She and Angelil have an 8-year-old son, Rene-Charles, who was conceived by in vitro fertilization after six years of trying. While trying to conceive her first child, she had her embryos frozen in liquid nitrogen.
When she finished her concert run in Las Vegas in 2007, she consulted Dr. Zev Rosenwaks in New York City about trying to conceive again.
The singer (who is the youngest of 14 children) has long talked about wanting to have more kids.
"We'd love to extend the family," she said on CBS' The Early Show last December.
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite