Celine Dion's husband recovering after throat cancer surgery
- Photo: THIBAULT CAMUS/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Sascha Schuermann/Wonderwall3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Celine Dion's husband Rene Angelil is recovering after secretly undergoing surgery for throat cancer, 15 years after he last battled the disease.
The "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker has been juggling her Las Vegas concert residency with nursing her manager beau back to full health since Dec. 23, when the 72-year-old had the tumor successfully removed.
In a statement released to People, Dion says, "I don't want Rene to stress out with work-related issues. I want him to focus on getting back to 100 percent. I've been doing my shows at the Colosseum [in Las Vegas] and everything's under control.
RELATED: Celebs who got pregnant in their 40s
"At home we've been spending a lot of quality time with the family. We feel very fortunate that we've been able to get the best care possible and we thank God every day for helping us get through this ordeal."
Dion, 45, and Angelil are parents to three children, 13-year-old son Rene-Charles and four-year-old twin boys Eddy and Nelson.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite