Celine Dion's husband recovering after throat cancer surgery
- Photo: THIBAULT CAMUS/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Sascha Schuermann/Wonderwall3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Celine Dion's husband Rene Angelil is recovering after secretly undergoing surgery for throat cancer, 15 years after he last battled the disease.
The "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker has been juggling her Las Vegas concert residency with nursing her manager beau back to full health since Dec. 23, when the 72-year-old had the tumor successfully removed.
In a statement released to People, Dion says, "I don't want Rene to stress out with work-related issues. I want him to focus on getting back to 100 percent. I've been doing my shows at the Colosseum [in Las Vegas] and everything's under control.
RELATED: Celebs who got pregnant in their 40s
"At home we've been spending a lot of quality time with the family. We feel very fortunate that we've been able to get the best care possible and we thank God every day for helping us get through this ordeal."
Dion, 45, and Angelil are parents to three children, 13-year-old son Rene-Charles and four-year-old twin boys Eddy and Nelson.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite