Celine Dion's son Nelson, 2, 'loves' wearing high heels
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Craig Ferguson plays it loose with new game showMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:49:17 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then S
The power of pumps! Celine Dion made a hilarious revelation speaking with Katie Couric earlier this week: The French-Canadian superstar singer's epic love of high-heeled shoes has been inherited by at least one of her children.
"One of my sons, Nelson, is 2 1/2, and he walks better in heels than me!" said Dion, 45. "I don't know how he does it, but I'm not the only one in the family who loves shoes."
(Dion and husband Rene Angelil welcomed twins Nelson and Eddy back in October 2010. Born with the help of IVF, the 2-year-olds have an older brother, Rene-Charles, 12.)
Only time will tell if little Nelson will amass a collection of kicks to rival his mother's. The "My Heart Will Go On" crooner has famously claimed to own over 3,000 pairs. "I stopped counting because I'm not good at math," she told Couric. Indeed, her shoe-obsession is so extreme that Dion has been known to scoop up pairs regardless of whether they carry her size.
"I go to the store, and I'm like, 'I really like those ones,' and they're like, 'What size?'" she recalled. "And I'm like, 'Oh no, you don't understand. I want them, so what size do you have? I'll make it work, baby. I'll make it work!' From 5 to 10, it works!"
She told Vanity Fair last year: "Some people do drugs, and I shoes."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite