Celine Dion's son Nelson, 2, 'loves' wearing high heels
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
The power of pumps! Celine Dion made a hilarious revelation speaking with Katie Couric earlier this week: The French-Canadian superstar singer's epic love of high-heeled shoes has been inherited by at least one of her children.
"One of my sons, Nelson, is 2 1/2, and he walks better in heels than me!" said Dion, 45. "I don't know how he does it, but I'm not the only one in the family who loves shoes."
(Dion and husband Rene Angelil welcomed twins Nelson and Eddy back in October 2010. Born with the help of IVF, the 2-year-olds have an older brother, Rene-Charles, 12.)
Only time will tell if little Nelson will amass a collection of kicks to rival his mother's. The "My Heart Will Go On" crooner has famously claimed to own over 3,000 pairs. "I stopped counting because I'm not good at math," she told Couric. Indeed, her shoe-obsession is so extreme that Dion has been known to scoop up pairs regardless of whether they carry her size.
"I go to the store, and I'm like, 'I really like those ones,' and they're like, 'What size?'" she recalled. "And I'm like, 'Oh no, you don't understand. I want them, so what size do you have? I'll make it work, baby. I'll make it work!' From 5 to 10, it works!"
She told Vanity Fair last year: "Some people do drugs, and I shoes."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite