Celine Dion's son Nelson, 2, 'loves' wearing high heels
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Prisoners' Director Denis Villeneuve Eyed for Female-Driven Crime Drama &aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:49:18 AM
- 'Twice Born' Review: Penélope Cruz and Emile Hirsch as Twits Under Fire in SarajevMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:31:43 AM
- Rick Santorum Compares Obamacare to Apartheid, on Night of Mandela's Death (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:38 AM
- Sony Taps Michael De Luca as President of ProductionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:11:33 AM
- Ron Burgundy Thinks 24-Hour News Is 'Stupid' in 'Anchorman 2 Clip (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:03:17 AM
- 'Prisoners' Director Denis Villeneuve Eyed for Female-Driven Crime Drama &apos
The power of pumps! Celine Dion made a hilarious revelation speaking with Katie Couric earlier this week: The French-Canadian superstar singer's epic love of high-heeled shoes has been inherited by at least one of her children.
"One of my sons, Nelson, is 2 1/2, and he walks better in heels than me!" said Dion, 45. "I don't know how he does it, but I'm not the only one in the family who loves shoes."
(Dion and husband Rene Angelil welcomed twins Nelson and Eddy back in October 2010. Born with the help of IVF, the 2-year-olds have an older brother, Rene-Charles, 12.)
Only time will tell if little Nelson will amass a collection of kicks to rival his mother's. The "My Heart Will Go On" crooner has famously claimed to own over 3,000 pairs. "I stopped counting because I'm not good at math," she told Couric. Indeed, her shoe-obsession is so extreme that Dion has been known to scoop up pairs regardless of whether they carry her size.
"I go to the store, and I'm like, 'I really like those ones,' and they're like, 'What size?'" she recalled. "And I'm like, 'Oh no, you don't understand. I want them, so what size do you have? I'll make it work, baby. I'll make it work!' From 5 to 10, it works!"
She told Vanity Fair last year: "Some people do drugs, and I shoes."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite