Cher rewarding son for weight loss
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: AP1/Apega/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 5
- Photo: Barry King/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Cher has been encouraging her son to lose weight by handing over $1,000 for every two pounds he drops.
RELATED: Chaz shows off 60-pound weight loss
Chaz Bono has lost more than 43 pounds by embarking on a new healthy diet and exercise regime, and recently revealed he wants to lose another 40 pounds.
RELATED: Staggering celeb paychecks
Cher is keen to see her son succeed, so she has been offering a monetary reward for every pound dropped.
RELATED: Children of music royalty
In a post on Twitter.com, the "Believe" hitmaker writes, "I'm paying him 1K a lb. 2 [to] lose weight... So he has made $65,000!"
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite