Cher rewarding son for weight loss
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: AP1/Apega/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 5
- Photo: Barry King/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Cher has been encouraging her son to lose weight by handing over $1,000 for every two pounds he drops.
RELATED: Chaz shows off 60-pound weight loss
Chaz Bono has lost more than 43 pounds by embarking on a new healthy diet and exercise regime, and recently revealed he wants to lose another 40 pounds.
RELATED: Staggering celeb paychecks
Cher is keen to see her son succeed, so she has been offering a monetary reward for every pound dropped.
RELATED: Children of music royalty
In a post on Twitter.com, the "Believe" hitmaker writes, "I'm paying him 1K a lb. 2 [to] lose weight... So he has made $65,000!"
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite