Cheryl Cole: Stop Calling Me Fat -- I'm a Size 6!
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: LTA/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Andreas Rentz/GettyImages.com10 of 15
- Photo: @paulaabdul/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/GettyImages.com12 of 15
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in CanneMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 5:13:00 AM
- Cannes Review: Coen Brothers' 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Is a Breathtaking OdeMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 6:30:49 PM
- Deals: Weinstein's RADiUS Buys 'Blue Ruin' After Cannes Premiere MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 4:58:13 PM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in Canne
Cheryl Cole is tired of being teased about her weight.
The "Girls Aloud" singer, 29, speaks candidly with the December issue of Glamour UK about being targeted online by vicious cyber bullies.
"You can't call someone who's a size 6 fat. An average woman is a size 10 to 12, so if you're calling me fat because I'm a size 6, and I have never ever been bigger than an 8, you're causing women some serious issues," Cheryl says. "When you're on the receiving end of it, it's nothing short of bullying in the workplace."
The British pop superstar also opens up about the demise of her four-year marriage to soccer player Ashley Cole, who famously cheated on her with multiple women. (The couple's divorce was finalized on Sept. 3, 2010.)
"I'm not unlucky in love or anything else," Cheryl asserts. "And I'm absolutely not a victim. I'm strong, happy and settled -- and I really don't give a s--- anymore."
The "X Factor UK" judge admits it was initially hard to date other men after her split with the athlete, 31. "It takes a long time after you've been with someone as long as I was not to feel like you're cheating on them. That may sound crazy, but it's the way I felt after him. I had completely committed myself."
Cheryl is currently in a relationship with backup dancer Tre Holloway. "Dating someone who's not in the industry can be difficult, but dating someone in the limelight has its own problems," she tells Glamour UK of her not-so-famous beau. "Everything is intensified. If I fell in love with a [garbage man] I'd be happy. but if I fell in love some really famous man, I feel like that would belong to the media."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Cheryl Cole: Stop Calling Me Fat -- I'm a Size 6!
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite