Cheryl Cole: Stop Calling Me Fat -- I'm a Size 6!
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: LTA/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Andreas Rentz/GettyImages.com10 of 15
- Photo: @paulaabdul/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/GettyImages.com12 of 15
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box Office
Cheryl Cole is tired of being teased about her weight.
The "Girls Aloud" singer, 29, speaks candidly with the December issue of Glamour UK about being targeted online by vicious cyber bullies.
"You can't call someone who's a size 6 fat. An average woman is a size 10 to 12, so if you're calling me fat because I'm a size 6, and I have never ever been bigger than an 8, you're causing women some serious issues," Cheryl says. "When you're on the receiving end of it, it's nothing short of bullying in the workplace."
The British pop superstar also opens up about the demise of her four-year marriage to soccer player Ashley Cole, who famously cheated on her with multiple women. (The couple's divorce was finalized on Sept. 3, 2010.)
"I'm not unlucky in love or anything else," Cheryl asserts. "And I'm absolutely not a victim. I'm strong, happy and settled -- and I really don't give a s--- anymore."
The "X Factor UK" judge admits it was initially hard to date other men after her split with the athlete, 31. "It takes a long time after you've been with someone as long as I was not to feel like you're cheating on them. That may sound crazy, but it's the way I felt after him. I had completely committed myself."
Cheryl is currently in a relationship with backup dancer Tre Holloway. "Dating someone who's not in the industry can be difficult, but dating someone in the limelight has its own problems," she tells Glamour UK of her not-so-famous beau. "Everything is intensified. If I fell in love with a [garbage man] I'd be happy. but if I fell in love some really famous man, I feel like that would belong to the media."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Cheryl Cole: Stop Calling Me Fat -- I'm a Size 6!
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite