Cheryl Cole: Stop Calling Me Fat -- I'm a Size 6!
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: LTA/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Andreas Rentz/GettyImages.com10 of 15
- Photo: @paulaabdul/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/GettyImages.com12 of 15
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film Festival
Cheryl Cole is tired of being teased about her weight.
The "Girls Aloud" singer, 29, speaks candidly with the December issue of Glamour UK about being targeted online by vicious cyber bullies.
"You can't call someone who's a size 6 fat. An average woman is a size 10 to 12, so if you're calling me fat because I'm a size 6, and I have never ever been bigger than an 8, you're causing women some serious issues," Cheryl says. "When you're on the receiving end of it, it's nothing short of bullying in the workplace."
The British pop superstar also opens up about the demise of her four-year marriage to soccer player Ashley Cole, who famously cheated on her with multiple women. (The couple's divorce was finalized on Sept. 3, 2010.)
"I'm not unlucky in love or anything else," Cheryl asserts. "And I'm absolutely not a victim. I'm strong, happy and settled -- and I really don't give a s--- anymore."
The "X Factor UK" judge admits it was initially hard to date other men after her split with the athlete, 31. "It takes a long time after you've been with someone as long as I was not to feel like you're cheating on them. That may sound crazy, but it's the way I felt after him. I had completely committed myself."
Cheryl is currently in a relationship with backup dancer Tre Holloway. "Dating someone who's not in the industry can be difficult, but dating someone in the limelight has its own problems," she tells Glamour UK of her not-so-famous beau. "Everything is intensified. If I fell in love with a [garbage man] I'd be happy. but if I fell in love some really famous man, I feel like that would belong to the media."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Cheryl Cole: Stop Calling Me Fat -- I'm a Size 6!
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite