Cheryl Cole: Stop Calling Me Fat -- I'm a Size 6!
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: LTA/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Andreas Rentz/GettyImages.com10 of 15
- Photo: @paulaabdul/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/GettyImages.com12 of 15
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Cheryl Cole is tired of being teased about her weight.
The "Girls Aloud" singer, 29, speaks candidly with the December issue of Glamour UK about being targeted online by vicious cyber bullies.
"You can't call someone who's a size 6 fat. An average woman is a size 10 to 12, so if you're calling me fat because I'm a size 6, and I have never ever been bigger than an 8, you're causing women some serious issues," Cheryl says. "When you're on the receiving end of it, it's nothing short of bullying in the workplace."
The British pop superstar also opens up about the demise of her four-year marriage to soccer player Ashley Cole, who famously cheated on her with multiple women. (The couple's divorce was finalized on Sept. 3, 2010.)
"I'm not unlucky in love or anything else," Cheryl asserts. "And I'm absolutely not a victim. I'm strong, happy and settled -- and I really don't give a s--- anymore."
The "X Factor UK" judge admits it was initially hard to date other men after her split with the athlete, 31. "It takes a long time after you've been with someone as long as I was not to feel like you're cheating on them. That may sound crazy, but it's the way I felt after him. I had completely committed myself."
Cheryl is currently in a relationship with backup dancer Tre Holloway. "Dating someone who's not in the industry can be difficult, but dating someone in the limelight has its own problems," she tells Glamour UK of her not-so-famous beau. "Everything is intensified. If I fell in love with a [garbage man] I'd be happy. but if I fell in love some really famous man, I feel like that would belong to the media."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Cheryl Cole: Stop Calling Me Fat -- I'm a Size 6!
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite