Cheryl Cole: Stop Calling Me Fat -- I'm a Size 6!
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: LTA/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Andreas Rentz/GettyImages.com10 of 15
- Photo: @paulaabdul/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/GettyImages.com12 of 15
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
Cheryl Cole is tired of being teased about her weight.
The "Girls Aloud" singer, 29, speaks candidly with the December issue of Glamour UK about being targeted online by vicious cyber bullies.
"You can't call someone who's a size 6 fat. An average woman is a size 10 to 12, so if you're calling me fat because I'm a size 6, and I have never ever been bigger than an 8, you're causing women some serious issues," Cheryl says. "When you're on the receiving end of it, it's nothing short of bullying in the workplace."
The British pop superstar also opens up about the demise of her four-year marriage to soccer player Ashley Cole, who famously cheated on her with multiple women. (The couple's divorce was finalized on Sept. 3, 2010.)
"I'm not unlucky in love or anything else," Cheryl asserts. "And I'm absolutely not a victim. I'm strong, happy and settled -- and I really don't give a s--- anymore."
The "X Factor UK" judge admits it was initially hard to date other men after her split with the athlete, 31. "It takes a long time after you've been with someone as long as I was not to feel like you're cheating on them. That may sound crazy, but it's the way I felt after him. I had completely committed myself."
Cheryl is currently in a relationship with backup dancer Tre Holloway. "Dating someone who's not in the industry can be difficult, but dating someone in the limelight has its own problems," she tells Glamour UK of her not-so-famous beau. "Everything is intensified. If I fell in love with a [garbage man] I'd be happy. but if I fell in love some really famous man, I feel like that would belong to the media."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Cheryl Cole: Stop Calling Me Fat -- I'm a Size 6!
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite