Chris Brown and Drake sue each other over nightclub fightRelated: Chris Brown, Rihanna, Lil Wayne, Adele, Drake
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 15
Chris Brown and rapper Drake are suing each other after they were both named in a lawsuit following their alleged fight at a New York nightclub last year.
French model Romain Julien filed a lawsuit against the pair in 2012 over allegations he was injured during the violent brawl that broke out at the NYC hotspot WIP.
He claims he suffered a severed tendon in his right hand, lacerations from broken glass, cosmetic deformity and mental distress, and he is seeking compensation for his suffering.
But now the music superstars, who have filed legal documents pinning the blame on each other, are asking a judge to force the loser in their case to cover Julien's damages if he wins in court, according to TMZ.
This is the latest lawsuit relating to the bust-up. NBA star Tony Parker is reportedly suing nightclub bosses for his injuries, as is another partygoer who was allegedly harmed during the incident.
Keep clicking to see more photos of Chris and Drake ...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite