Chris Brown Deletes Twitter After Nasty Feud with Writer Jenny JohnsonRelated: Chris Brown
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Prestige/Promotional2 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 17
- Photo: Zavar/NPG5 of 17
- Photo: KH1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: @chrisbrown/Twitter7 of 17
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/.11 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital12 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.14 of 17
- Photo: WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Mac Cosmetics/Promotional16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Twitter is Chris Brown-free -- for now, at least.
The controversial "Don't Wake Me Up" singer, 24, deleted his official account on the micro-blogging site over the weekend following an extended, often explicit Twitter war with comic writer Jenny Johnson.
Brown (who celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday in Europe with Rihanna) and Johnson first got into it when Johnson replied to one of Brown's tweets. "I know! Being a worthless piece of s--- can really age a person," Johnson wrote of Brown's tweet "I look old as f---! I'm only 23."
The R&B singer's response? "Take them teeth out when u sucking my d--- HOE."
As Brown continued to hurl X-rated, vile insults, Johnson then corrected Brown's spelling and added, "Your mom must be so proud of you," and referenced the star's infamous 2009 assault of Rihanna, 24.
In addition to several not-fit-for-print jibes, Brown called her "worthless" and a "thirsty bitch."
Quipped Johnson: "I have zero respect for a person who seems unapologetic for the terrible crime he committed and shows no signs of changing."
One of Brown's final tweets before deleting his profile on Sunday night: "Just ask Rihanna if she mad????"
For her part, Rihanna posted an Instagram photo of her on-again beau sleeping shirtless in her bed on Saturday.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Chris Brown Deletes Twitter After Nasty Feud with Writer Jenny Johnson
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite