Chris Brown, Drake Sued Again Over NYC Club Brawl
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Rachid Bellak/ABACA/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Bob Chamberlin/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: SBCH/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: DR2/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
NEW YORK (AP) -- A model who was injured during a bottle-throwing nightclub brawl between Chris Brown and Drake is suing both singers and the owners of the New York nightclub.
RELATED: Celeb Rivals: Whose Side Are You On?
Romain Julien said in a lawsuit filed Monday that he suffered severe injuries during the June 14 melee, including a severed tendon in his right hand. Julien is seeking actual and punitive damages.
He is also suing the operators of the club Greenhouse and its basement lounge, W.i.P. The lawsuit was filed in New York Supreme Court.
Representatives for the nightclub, Brown and Drake had no immediate comment.
No criminal charges have been filed in the fight. Brown, NBA star Tony Parker and others were also injured. Police say the fracas started after members of Drake's entourage confronted Brown on the dance floor.
The owner of Greenhouse, Entertainment Enterprises, announced last week that it was filing a lawsuit against Drake and Chris Brown for $16 million.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite