Chris Brown, Drake Sued Again Over NYC Club Brawl
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Rachid Bellak/ABACA/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Bob Chamberlin/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: SBCH/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: DR2/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
NEW YORK (AP) -- A model who was injured during a bottle-throwing nightclub brawl between Chris Brown and Drake is suing both singers and the owners of the New York nightclub.
RELATED: Celeb Rivals: Whose Side Are You On?
Romain Julien said in a lawsuit filed Monday that he suffered severe injuries during the June 14 melee, including a severed tendon in his right hand. Julien is seeking actual and punitive damages.
He is also suing the operators of the club Greenhouse and its basement lounge, W.i.P. The lawsuit was filed in New York Supreme Court.
Representatives for the nightclub, Brown and Drake had no immediate comment.
No criminal charges have been filed in the fight. Brown, NBA star Tony Parker and others were also injured. Police say the fracas started after members of Drake's entourage confronted Brown on the dance floor.
The owner of Greenhouse, Entertainment Enterprises, announced last week that it was filing a lawsuit against Drake and Chris Brown for $16 million.
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite