Chris Brown: Hats Off to Tiger Woods
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Michael Buckner/courtesy Merceds-Benz/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: RAM/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Earlier today, Chris Brown told Mojo in the Morning: "My hat is off to [Tiger Woods] -- I support him." The singer even drew a comparison between himself and the embattled sports icon, saying they both deserve a break!
Both stars have had an image crisis after being involved in shocking scandals, Brown for beating then girlfriend Rihanna and Woods for a bizarre accident that was never explained as news broke he had numerous affairs on his wife.
"Whatever his personal life is -- and I think this goes for me and him -- his personal life is his personal life," the singer said on Mojo in the Morning. "I do music, I sing songs, like, I'm an entertainer, I'm a performer, but people make mistakes," he added. "So my hat is off to him, I support him, I hope he gets back on the field and does his thing, cause he is the best at it."
Brown is currently serving five years of probation because of his assault on Rihanna.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite